SG

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Gives my hair a beautiful shine and really brings out the blonde. Fantastic to use between hair appointments.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Very fast delivery of a product that was impossible to find locally. Also, great price. Thanks !!!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Fast shipping too! The conditioner helps keep color bright between visits to the salon.

Very good toning conditioner against brassiness. It tones hair that could turn brassy from the minerals in the water.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I was very disappointed in this. I read that it would add a slight blonde tint to my white hair, but it did absolutely nothing. The darker colours may be better, but I didn't want a dark colour.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Overall it’s ok, but not for my hair type (damaged with high porosity). It gets even more dry after use.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I must have bought the wrong shade because I did not see the difference. It smells good though.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Makes my hair color stay

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Cant really see color and very drying.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I love conditioners that have color, they help the color of your dye last longer. Its aroma is acceptable, I use it twice a week, it has a good size and the quality and composition gives a benefit to your dyed hair, apart from to moisturize the scalp and adapt to sensitive hair.