SG

Wing Wong
Posted on May 1, 2022
quite nice but not sure about the energy

The tea brews fine. The taste of this tea is about as I expected, but I don’t notice the apple very much. The aroma of the tea is mostly of Orange, that aroma overpowers even the Green tea. The other flavors, such as Apple, I don’t detect much at all. The taste of the tea, it’s that of Green Tea and Orange and a bit of sweetness which is due to the bit of Stevia. It’s a good tasting tea, if you go into it expecting it to be more of a Green Tea + Orange flavor. Overall, it's a pleasant tasting green tea with a simple list of ingredients. There is a bit of included B6 and each tea bag has 52mg of caffeine, however for a tea that is titled as being, “Energy +”, I don’t notice much extra out of it. Still, if you’re interested in a Green Tea + Orange flavor, this tea does have that, and the price is alright for 96 tea bags.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

It’s very fruity and smells sweet so that’s always good:-) my daughter said it’s a bit sour but I like it anyways!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I love that they combined tea with vitamins, and without compromising the taste. My family loved it! Highly recommend especially for winter. If this helped you please give a thumbs up, thanks!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Amazing quality of the ingredients, packaging is good, I like how it is easy to fit into my healthy diet. The best and tastiest way to fit B6 in my day.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

My least favorite of this line. I love love love the boost one, and the focus one. This one was disappointing... No apple or citrus taste, at all. Just the bitterness of the green tea... Bummer!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It really help to stay awake and feel so refreshing when I drink it. Really recommend this tea.

Posted on May 30, 2022

The taste is great, not too overpowering. I recommend it.

Posted on May 8, 2022

i usually drink it after lunch! it helps me keep fit which i am feel like drinking juice! haha

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Support my health with this tea, what a pleasure. More tea,better health. Haha