SG

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Nice for digestion

There are not much good selections of teas in my country so I tend to get this brand. It's also difficult to find lemon ginger which I drink after eating to aid with digestion. The taste is not so strong but it's good enough to help relief digestion eating.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I love drinking this when I need a refresher and a good pick me up on sleepy mornings. I don’t drink coffee (never developed the habit) so this is the drink of choice for me when I feel like I need to wake up more. The flavor is not as strong as I’d like, but at the same time, I don’t have to worry about oversteeping it. Works great as a cold brew either, and especially great with a slice of lemon - really helps to bring out the flavor.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love this tea! There's a great balance between flavor and healing properties! When you drink it, you feel it working! Both tea lovers and people who need healing will benefit from this! I drink it with honey or 'plain', and it's amazing either way! Some teas say they have ginger, but you don't feel it at all =S and in some it's so strong that it's almost undrinkable =P This is the best from both worlds =D

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I love Twining's brand. they have good tea. Lemon and ginger tea is a good combination especially during this time to fight Covid. I feel like I'm taking a home remedy. And I need some tea that is caffeine-free for evening time. the package that I ordered is a good value pack with a good price.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Twinings lemon and ginger tea is made up of quality ingredients. You get a good number of tea bags for the money you pay. Taste of spicy ginger and citrus lemon is perfect. It is so fresh and light, which I just love. I use this tea in the afternoon in place of coffee.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Been using this brand for like forever.. but first time buying in iherb.. give the ginger hotness and lemony flavour on a tea. You’ll love the flavour combinations with the healthy benefit.

e8304854-83bd-46f7-a227-34ca1b377fe3
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

my friend and i enjoy drinking this flavor..so healthy and refreshing..already bought my 3 box..i also recommended this to my friend and they loved it too..

aab3d98b-d103-4960-9f19-37e3cbbfde2f
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I love ginger.. and this ginger tea is my new favorite.. not too spicy, blend well with the tangy lemon flavor, good combination!! Thank you iHerb for offering this good product from Twinings! 👍🏻😊

11f3e593-b93a-403f-b244-44eabf2f8bf5
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I like ginger tea. This one is not bad but it is not strong enough (the ginger part) I put 2 tea bags each time I expect the burning spicy feeling from the ginger taste but this one is a bit too mild and blend for me But still, I recommend to others who like ginger. The package is good too!