SG

Posted on May 28, 2022
Keep coming back to this one

I usually order the black tea variety pack I loved Lady Grey tea so much, that I now routinely buy the variety pack, and add a pack of Lady Grey tea - because I love it so much! AMAZING for hot weather countries subtle but not faint orange and lemon smell and taste Truly unique

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This tea is such good value, i enjoyed the Twinning series of tea i tried so far, potent and flavourful. The price is also reasonable for good quality tea and defintitely cheaper than what i can buy at the local supermarket. Highly recommend! Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Love this tea. I’ve purchased this from other sites before and it has one of the best aromas and taste for black tea. No regrets.

8406e2f1-fc8d-46c9-abe7-9eaa1a5192f8
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I love Twinings' products and I have ordered them numerous times. This is one of my favourite choices. I usually have it in the morning and have their decaf version at evening or at night.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I've always liked Earl Grey, so thought I would give the Lady Grey a try. It's very good, has a nice smell and flavor.

Posted on May 1, 2022

During the cold months, this is my go-to, every day afternoon tea. I avoid Earl Grey, as it is too much bergamot, but love the scent of the Lady Grey blend and the caffeine keeps me going for the last few hours of work.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Twinings do everything right! Lady Grey blend is rich in flavor and beauty! This version is the caffeined one, I love it! You can serve it iced or hot!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This tea is fantastic! It has a nice, subtle citrus flavor, which blends really well with the black tea. It's not too bitter, either. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Love this tea. Great quality, great taste, great everything :) Highly recommended! (Keep in mind this is the caffeinated version, though the decaf is great too)

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love this tea! It doesnt have too much caffeine and the quality and flavor are very nice! I absolutely love the bergamot in the ingredients and like how strong it is