SG

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Tastes great and is definitely beneficial to those of us with gastrointestinal disorders. I have GERD and have had erosive esophagitis from it, so it is quite bad. This coffee is the first I've been able to drink after a two years long search. Very glad to have found it! If you do have reflux or acid-associated stomach issues, I do think you should still take this with food, as is the general nutritionist recommendation for caffeinated drinks.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Excellent taste! I highly recommend this coffee, it doesn't have any sourness like other coffees, and I find it an excellent choice for my morning espresso.

bc02cb95-f162-4f86-8bbb-b8a483a94da2
Posted on May 24, 2022

I got this coffee out mostly of curiosity. This is supposedly a good coffee for people who suffer with GERD or acid reflux. it has no acidity whatsoever, which is good, but the taste is very neutral and it is quite weak. I can drink a whole cup of this and still need 2 regular espressos to wake up. If you have acid reflux, this may actually be great for you. if you want to drink good tasty coffee, get something else.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is the ONLY coffee I've tried that does not cause acid-reflux. It truly is acid-free and tastes great. What a joy to be able to enjoy coffee again!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This whole bean has a stronger richer flavor and is great for espresso and cappuccino, if you have tummy issues this coffee is for you!

Posted on May 8, 2022

best coffee for my acidic stomach. it taste also very good. Love it. it is not cheap though . The package doesn't seem tight. There is a little hole. hope next shipment will be better.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Try mixing with dark coffee for a nice balance taste .

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Great flavor and easy on my stomach and great price

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Perfect if you can't have acidic coffee.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This caused me headaches, stomach cramps and bloating. Try drinking it with food first, and only half a cup at a time.