SG

Posted on May 21, 2022

This has been a "life saver" for a coffee lover with GERD. Taste is smooth. You don't need to use more or less for the same great flavor. I use the decaffinated bean. It benefits my tummy and teeth by having no acid...

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is the best coffee for me as i have severe acid reflux and it doesnt give me any heart burn at all. This is my second purchase. And bonus is its very smooth without any bitterness. Thumbs up!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Last time when I ordered Whole Bean was out of stock, to have better scent I chose this coffee. In case to have one late afternoon or evening, my coffee should be caffeine free.

Posted on May 8, 2022

it tastes good and my stomach feels very comfortable than taking the regular acidic coffee. the package doesn't seem very good. there is a little hole.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I can't say enough about this coffee. it taste great.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Excellent! Love the product. Ideal for those with Reflux or anyone wanting to enjoy a coffee late in the day! 10/10 would recommend!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I did not care for the smell or the taste. Already when I opened the package the scent told me it was not going to be pleasant. I’m generally a huge fan of Swiss water processed decaf. I’m not sure why this brand was not fresh tasting. Maybe they did something to make it less acidic in addition to the water process? I’m not sure, but unfortunately I ended up throwing away the whole bag after one sip.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

First time purchase this coffee. For acid free and comfort for stomach, totally agree. However for taste. quliaty of the beans, flavour are beyond my expectation. I can get a lot of coffee better than this one.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Perfect if you can't have acidic coffee.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

No more upset stomach and tastes great!