SG

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Marine Phytoplankton is the most nutrient packed superfood in the world.

We use it daily.If you could use only one supplement it would be phytoplankton or chlorella. It contains protein, rare antioxidants, high levels of Omega 3 lipids, enzymes, vitamins and trace minerals. And it is bioavailable contrary to the synthetic supplements. Phytoplankton boosts cellular energy. Is a potent anti inflammatory. Improves mood. Immune system tonic. Clears up skin. Improves joint health. Benefits cardiovascular function. Regulates cholesterol levels. See David Wolfe for more info.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Two week update after taking this every morning: I don't know if I feel better or if it's just a placebo. I quit drinking 7 months ago and have been actively working to improve my depression. I can't tell if this has helped with it or not. I can say I don't feel worse.. It's a 30day supply so I'll update again in another couple of weeks and decide whether I'll repurchase or not.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I don’t know if it helped with my skin, but I did genuinely enjoy taking it everyday! I wish it was cheaper. I can’t really afford to keep up the habit.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

capsules are tasteless and very easy to take. I am not a lover of fish, so this is an easy way of supplementing omega-3 and DHA/EPA.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I had bought this for my sudden acne breakout. Didn’t feel any positive effect so I stopped buying it

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Have used this product for years at the recommendation of my acupuncturist. Great for maintaining healthy cells. Easy to take.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Expensive product, which I consumed once - will probably not buy again...

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The only supplement that showed good results Immediately!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

quality and ingredient is awesome