SG

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
מצוין!

VERY POTENT AMINO ACIDS COMPLEX WHICH EASILY INTEGRATED IN OUR PROTEIN SYNTHESIS IT'S ALSO NATURALLY CONSISTS CREATINE WHICH IS EXTRACTED WITH AMINO ACIDS FROM THE MUSCLES OF BEEF, THUS IT IS EASILY AND COMPLETELY USED FOR MUSCLE BUILDING AND THE OTHER FOR ALL THE REST OF THE BODY THE BASIS FOR STRONG HEALTHY BODY I REALLY APPRECIATE SUCH UNIQUE FORMULA MOREOVER IT'S NATURAL PRODUCT AND BEEF AMINO ACIDS KNOWN TO BE A VERY HIGHLY AND MUST SUITABLE TO BUILD

Awesome for bodybuilding or just for people that wants to increase their amino acid which people tend to be lack of it because of our everyday routine

86ab746f-bea8-48c9-b664-6b31b8fa1a92
Posted on May 6, 2022

Took some time to find amino from beef and not from plant source. I'm happy with it. It's from argentine beef liver. Not sure about how that animals are raised in Argentine, but as I said I couldn't find an alternative. the serving size is 3 tablets, but it says you can go up to 9 (gradually). I didn't buy this because I am an athlete or because I need more muscle, I just I need more aminoacid and proteins because of my celiac and other autoimmune conditions. It's 1 gr of protein per tablet. The package of this is pretty big, like 18 cm tall.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

In had previously used an amino complex from All Star Health. It is a good amino complex. All Star health does not ship to Thailand. So as an alternate,I tried the Universal amino complex. I find that the Universal 100% Beef Amino complex is of equal quality to the All Star amino complex.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Universal Nutrition 100% Beef Aminos is an excellent source of animal protein, ideal to be taken before training due to its rapid absorption. It gave me energy for 90 minutes of training. It has great quality, the package is large and lasts a long time. It has good value for money.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is the second time I have ordered the UNIVERSAL 100% BEEF AMINOS and I am glad I did! The product comes in a very large black plastic tub that holds 400 tablets. This product has the full array of amino acids that the human body needs. This is definitely a quality product as I use it daily and I feel good while taking it. This product is great for when you are dieting or weight training. I feel as if my muscle mass is increasing while taking this product. It contains a good amount of protein. Overall I would give this a 4 star rating taking one star off for the size of the tablets, they are huge! They are difficult to swallow and I must break them into pieces before swallowing which takes extra time and creates a mess on my countertop. I would not recommend this product to those who have choking issues or difficulty with swallowing, otherwise they are a quality product for the price/budget.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great product. High quality. Pills size is quite big, but still not hard to intake. Amino acids are great for muscle growth and for energy boost. Package is long. No taste. Benefits a lot when workout is casual.

3057c2cd-51d8-4970-b8ad-323666d8963d
55fe5869-8330-4f75-b9d8-0c7e194f6f65
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

has an outer seal, inner seal, and cotton for moisture control. They have a great beef smell and no after taste. Tablets are smooth coated so you can swallow them easier

7c40635c-3327-4eb8-adee-5d1888155930
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I was looking for some essential aminos to benefit muscle mass while intermittent fasting diet. These are pretty good. The ingredients are composed of beef aminos. They have 1g of protein per tablet. There are some fillers, but overall they are effective and don't have any after taste. The size of each tablet might be a bit hefty for some, but overall I'm happy with my purchase.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021