SG

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

This is my on the go supplement whenever I’m in my cutting phase. Animal Cuts is truly the all in one fat burner supplement in the market. The only downside is that you’ll be taking 18 capsules in a day but I don’t care because it really gives result. I usually notice the changes in my body around 2 weeks of taking it.

f632f268-5426-444c-82e2-8b1f07ae1313
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

One week difference on cuts!! I train on average 5 h per day/ 5 days per week… these supplements give me energy like no other. I finished them now and I have to wait until my order arrives and I am using my old supplements now… not as efficient at all. I feel light headed with the others. Honestly, these ones are just perfect and I really see the muscles growing and the muscle definition!

944d4235-2062-498d-8b4a-def0c6d57fd1
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I have used it once previously and I could say that it has powerful energy boost during the workout, enough to replace extra load of carbohydrates during non-cutting periods. It has a lots of caffeine, so don't take any extra to not to exceed daily value and not to mess up tolerance to it. I have six training days in week, and took a serving on every, so dosage mentioned on the package could be used frequently, and I have felt no bad effect during three weeks of usage - seems like a good quality of ingredient's blend is used.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This is such a good mix of natural ingredients that is will keep you alert all day. Highly recommend having this product no later then 9 am in the morning as it will eventually taper off but 6-7 pm at night. Great for those who want a slow burn and are comfortable with a slightly increase heart rate to target metabolic metabolism burning.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I’ve trusted the ingredients and dosage in this high quality product for the last 4 years. The benefits are clear. No bloat or water weight when used as part of a diet and exercise program. But be sure to drink a lot of water because it cuts water weight

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It really does what it’s advertised to do and you have the convenience of this being an all in one stop for all the supplements you’d want to be taking to cut, just keep in mind depending on your tolerance and stomach the caffeine pill (red) might cause slight nausea

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Animal Cuts uses a wide variety of different active ingredients, each one having been selected for its own specific benefit. Animal Cuts is a unique supplement that comes with a range of different capsules and wide array of active ingredients. good sized high quality i didn't like it too much

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

this pills helps me to lose more weight and bodyfat % during my plateau. Really love the pills version over the powder (dont like the taste). Their packed it to the right dosage, pills size are not too big so i can easily swallow those with lotsa water.

971c92eb-0bb9-41fd-af45-acd31f08ccc8
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

A good fatburner but not the best. Quality is good but amount of capsules is terruble. You should swallow a lot of this stuff during the cycle and it`s not easy. A lot of caffeine, gives a lot of energy but then after several hours you feel like a garbage. Quick burst if energy and then suddenly droping. Be carefull.