SG

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Liver is natures multivitamin. This product is fantastic, it is as pure as can be, high quality from pastured beef, with no unnecessary additives. The package is a hard shell like plastic and water resistant. The tablets are tastless, but quite large, if anyone incounters trouble swallowing them, I recomend using a thicker liquid, such as whole milk, but you can also break them in half or even blend them with water, although in the later case it might taste rather unpleasant. Liver is the most wonderfull source of bioavailable amino acids, as well as B vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc and very imortantly copper. There must always be a balnce between zinc iron and copper, so ingesting some of the later is very impotrant especially for anyone who supplements with additional zinc. It contains no fat, so it is not a source of fat soulable vitamins and it is low in calories. It never upsets my stomach, and i feel great taking the tablets, usually with a meal. It is a very benefitial supplement and should be a staple for anyone who does not like eating liver.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I see great results when I start taking uniliver. Quality of ingredients has not changed since I start consuming these pills. Size is bigger than normal but have gotten use to it. If you have low Iron then this product is awesome for you It sure helped me with my anemia and restored my energy.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Are used this particular supplement in the past and was really happy with it. A recently tried a different brand and a capsule form but had too many unpleasant side effects mike causing severe gas or odors when you burp. The Unilever products has always been mild on my body and helps me to feel good

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

fast and responsive delivery. package received it in less than a week. decided to buy thi based on reviews. When I tried it, it is amazing. pop 2 pre workout and 2 post workout for recovery. really love this product. highly recommended. quality of product is great, all sealed . will be buying it again when finished. contents of the uniliver is what I wanted and ithe ingredients looks legit. in fact it's taste is quite tasteless. size is big but able to swallow without any problems.great for training before and after.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Great product, so far my energy has been great, along with good attention to my diet my energy level has been a lot more stable. Still have difficulty pushing through workouts, but when I put in my best effort I am getting results. I feel these do help with muscle pump during workouts. I have bad reactions to most pre workouts, so I find these a great addition to my daily routine. I take them with every meal. Have to also add that the price is vary reasonable.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Idk if it is the only reason (since I also started talking other supplements) but I noticed my baby hairs growing a while after starting this supplement. The only downside is that the pill is quite big (and I don't usually have issues with pills). It has a notable smell, but it didn't really bother me.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I was loosing a lot of hair while dieting and started taking this because I wondered if I was low in iron. Within a week or so of taking Uni-liver every day, the hair loss stopped. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

There are only two perfect foods on earth, eggs and liver. If don't take any other supplement, then this is for you. Great for energy, vitamins, and protein. You don't have to like liver in order to reap its benefits.