SG

Posted on Aug 27, 2021
Accurate Description comparing to the actual

You must shake it with chilled water or chilled beverage. In fact, I tried shake it with room temperature water, its not really tasty. With cold or chilled water, it drink fabulous!

4f5284a5-cc3e-409b-9b67-13808cab2150
8b9a69f6-ee60-4b63-bd30-4debdff5369b

The protein tastes good and the cost is economical. I do like the packaging a lot. The cap has a handle. Probably necessary but kind of cool. Since the price is good, you can really get a 1.5 months worth easy here. I do workout in the gym a few times per week and this helps. I drink it before and after the workout. I think that it would taste great mixed in milk but I stick to water as I sometimes get lactose intolerance symptoms from milk.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Universal Nutrition - like the products of this company for years. Lite, non aggressive and non chemical-artificial vanilla taste, fast and simple dissolved. Good as on the water as on the milk base. No stomach heaviness or diarrea after taking it. Warmly recommended. iHerb - almost fast delivery, but as I think a little high delivery prices. Fast and helpful the customer support service.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Very good quality. Especially like the taste of the product. It's packaged very neatly. Very good for workout and diet and any sort of training. One of the best fitness supplements out there. And did I mention really good taste. The powder dissolves easily. Highly recommend for any serious trainers.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Love this chocolate shake, it blends with a spoon easily. Even has little chocolate chips in it! Great post work out! Will order again. high quality good size and taste whey proteins for muscle gain nice black looking package with great ! ingredients achieve fitness goals with high benefits with what the body need after intense workout

Posted on May 26, 2022

I'm VERY picky when it comes to my proteins since I'm super sensitive with the smell of whey proteins but Universal NEVER let's me down. This really tasted like Vanilla Ice Cream it's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great quality with relatively clean ingredients. I use it once per day after my workout and it tastes and smells very good. Not too sweet so easy to drink

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

came sealed and safe ! i loved the taste ! i used to take other brands in different tastes ! i totally love this one! i make it after my workout ! try it and enjoy

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is my 1st time trying Universal whey protein. Like Muscletech whey, it mixes easily in a shaker with water & the taste is agreeable. Given the near doubling of the price of Muscletech's whey, this has become my post workout protein choice.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I bought this brand’s protein for the first time. And i like its taste and it mixes will with water and milk and digest properly. And price is reasonable. I’ll buy it again.