SG

Posted on May 3, 2022

I love!!!! urban accents! everything the do is of great taste, high quality and fine ingredients and really simple to use. the package is really comfortable and the spices are greate with really any recipe and goes well with any diet. the size is perfect to keep the spices fresh to benefit all. yum!

rosanjin
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I could say the same for the other blend they have, but when I open the package, there is some kind of micro powder that floats up clogging my throat. It's an unpleasant feeling as it feels very chemical. Once I overcome that and roast with veggies, it's not a big deal. The salt is strong, so I ended up adding more veggies, but then the flavor thinned out. I like the idea of the product, but I ended up having to tweak the flavor by adding some more spices and such, leading me to think I can do with out this.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Taste is wonderful, the perfect season to add to any vegetable. Plus one package is enough for a whole bowl of veggies. I even added some pasta to my veggies. The whole family loved it! Overall I recommend this seasoning and will purchase again in the near future.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Have been putting this on my veggies, it adds great flavor.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This one is pretty great. The flavors are well balanced, you can definitely feel the cheese flavor. Would buy again

Posted on May 22, 2022

Way to much garlic for my taste. I used the recipe as it said, maybe if i use more vegges per pouch it would taste better

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

great taste, will definitely be buying those again

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

gives your roasted veggies a kick

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Great combo of the cheesy and garlic flavour

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Don’t love the ingredients but taste is good.