SG

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

no words would be enough to describe my love for this cleanser.. i have been using it for years it is unbelievably good at cleaning the face (both oily and dry skin).. a good 1 minute rub would give you a super clean lighter face, with soft skin & no dryness at all.. it even removes every bit of make up better than any makeup remover!! AMAZING PRODUCT!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I have been thinking sing this cleansing cream for years now and can’t imagine life without it. Using it also for my 2 yo son from the time he was born. It is very gentle but at the same time very effective. I have very sensitive skin and never had any problems using this cream.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I discovered this cleansing cream while on a trip to Paris. Our Airbnb host provided Uriage for his guests. Wonderful, creamy, multi functional cleanser very gentle on your skin. Regretted not stocking up at the Monoprix prior to my return to U.S. Found it online and IHerb who had the best price at the time. Lovely product, give it a try!

Posted on May 22, 2022

This one seems best for dry and mature skin as the formulation is a bit rich. My mom likes it as it makes her face soft and fresh but I had combination to oily face and i feel like a bit rich that my face feels not that "clean" at all. Otherwise, this is good for those living in cold weather areas.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Superb multi-purpose cleansing cream! I've used it as shampoo, face wash, and body wash. It is thoroughly cleansing but extremely gentle at the same time. This is one of my favorites to travel with since its a 3-in-1

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Sadly they have discontinued making this item. It was a great wash for face, body and hair. I hope they bring it back into production.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I love this cleasing soap-free cream. It is great and gentle off for my sensitive rosacea skin. I use it every morning and every night before applying my moisturizer.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I have been using this for years, it cleanses the soul and the skin! It cleans so well, yet leaves my face soft and moisturized. I highly recommend it, especially for dry skin.

Hi dear friend! Very pleasantly scented, this 2-in-1 cleansing and nourishing product leaves the skin perfectly clean, soft and moisturized. Its soap-free cleansing base with physiological pH gently eliminates all impurities. It Nourishes too!!!With 1/3 nourishing milk, it preserves the skin's hydrolipidic film.Thanks to its gentle lipid-replenishing agents and Uriage Thermal Water, it protects the skin against the drying effects of hard water.I nice very mutch :2 actions in a single skincare product to gently cleanse sensitive skin.1 drop I can clean all face,neck and chest.I use them every day.I whant to try for hair too.Amazing..amazing SUPER soft cream! Good luck!

PrudentPrincess
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

mild for any ages. myself and my kids can use it. i sometimes use it for my hair too- if not too oily