SG

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Best lipstick!

Just in love with this lipstick! I have very dry lips and this is the best moisturizing product for me. Highly recommend. Liked its texture. It has no specific fragrance. For me it is just perfect. Composition is safe for using. It has a compact size. The quality is the best that I've tried.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

great! i love the angled shape and the light scent it moisturizes the lips and gives a little shine to it i like it very much

Great lip balm is a stick, but the scent is way too bright, you can taste it. Won't help with severe dry lips. For everyday use.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is nice! The tube squeaks a little and is not as long-wearing as I would like but for an on-the-go lip balm, it's great!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

It’s the first in the list of ingredients and this balm feels like a layer of plastic on my lips, they are almost sweating 😓

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

smooth and soothing - great to keep in a handbag, near the bed, or with make up.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I tried many famous brands but this one is very amazing.. i keep purchasing it from 4 yrs now

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

really good lipstick. I was looking for carmex substitute and this one seems to be good solution and moisture well

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Nice scent Good quality Good size use as directed

f897013a-2d48-4e4f-a9dd-fc626786a159
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This is the best lipbalm I used.