SG

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
A cream for all skin types

Simply love it, summer, winter, morning, evening, I wouldn't go without it on my face, neck and chest area. No scent, really great, also great ingredients and silky texture. Big size for the price, even for travelling. Recommend it to my friends and family, everybody received it also as a gift for Christmas and continue to buy themselves. Iherb is a great source of quality products, fast shipping also.

52df17a0-4af5-4727-a378-a9352b6c4e75

As I have a combination skin, it is very difficult for me to find a great daily moisturizer that can cover all my skin specific needs. I also tend to have sensitive reactions to strong active, but this Vanicream got it all right ! It has no scent (Fragrance free), the texture is light. Suitable for all year seasons. I use it on a daily basis in the morning before my sunscreen and make up. (To make the most of it I apply it generously and leave it for the skin to absorb) The quality is perfect as it contains Hyaluronic acid and it gives the skin a plump texture. Its composition is very safe for sensitive skin and the package and the size are worth the money.

a8c4722e-3a66-4125-b802-80c0b3570878
5c02d41d-540d-4d57-9eff-bf9de0985f20
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Thanks for the furman alisa for introducing this cream with us!!!! This cream contains all the ingredients which damaged skin needs! Ceramides, squalane, glycerin, it’s holly grail! Moisturize very well, doesn’t clogged the pores, this is for sensitive skin so doesn’t irritate the skin, helps healing! A little product can do a lot of things! I think everyone should give it a try! Especially who has dry skin! For oily skin I think this is much better for wintertime, for summertime it can be greasier.

851b94b6-4311-4f86-96cd-6b1d85ad2dde
766ca1ee-4782-44bc-8f06-9d1a835800c7
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is my lovely moisturizing cream, I am using it every day and am obsessed with its gentle scent, texture, and composition for the summer season. Like the package and size is well enough. Good for young age people, quality is perfect. It will benefit sensitive skin. I recommend using it.

9045aac0-d87f-42c1-93fb-9ea0db6dadb1
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Not only is this great for sensitive skin, but also my oily skin! It has great barrier repair ingredients- ceramides squalane etc which is important for acne prone people! PERFECT DUPE for those high end ceramide creams! BEST PRICE for the ozs and the quality of ingredients you are getting! highly recommend! Also if you have ECZEMA skin I would recommend as this contains skin barrier repair ingredients! Hope you found this review helpful!😁👍🏻

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

OMG! This is waaaaaaay better than Cerave. I finished Cerave PM and was not that excited about it. I never liked Cerave's after-use feel on my skin which was like a thin film on my skin. I also was looking for a cream without Niacinamide, because I already use Niacinamide in my serum. This is a gel like light fresh texture cream, and spread on the skin easily, and get absorbed into the skin so quick. It doesn't give a film texture on the skin, and the skin gets really soft. It contains ceramide1, 2, 3, 6, and AS. Vanicream is a hidden gem cream!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Love the feel of this on my face! Very moisturizing and softening. My face looked so nice and hydrated after using. I do wish they would make it in a bigger bottle though like the Vanicream lite lotion. The tube is pretty small and expensive for the amount that you get. I hope they come out with a bigger one. But the product is very very good!

This is a great alternative to the Cerave AM and PM Moisture Lotion products. The ingredients are clean, non-scented, and play nice with other added serums, retinols and/or sunscreens. I found that the Cerave AM product had too low a sunscreen (SPF 30 for my needs - so this is a way to get the same benefits and use your preferred sun block. Also, it allows me to have just one product instead of the "Am/PM" set. It does have hyaluronic acid and ceramides, but it doesn't have Niacinamide - if you are sensitive to that ingredient. It has a perfect consistency, enough weight without being greasy/heavy. It is not fancy nor glamorous, it just works really well. For reference, I am over 60 with sensitive dry-ish pale skin and use Retin-A daily.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

It's very light almost no scent cream. Absorbs fast, leaves just a bit shiny skin, moisturize good but not oily. I have a combi skin (quite dry sometimes in the winter) and it definitely doesn't cause any breakouts or overly oil production after use. The size is quite generous, so i use it all around the body if needed. Will buy again

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

My new favorite moisturizer! It's only necessary to apply a little in order to cover the whole face. I think this tube will last a really long time! It is lightweight but leaves my sensitive skin feeling nourished and smooth. No burning sensation even after applying actives/other products.