SG

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Excellent! GREAT FOR OILY/COMBO SKIN

Ive heard such great things about the vanicream brand and wanted to give it a try and i must totally say its worth the hype. A really great cleanser for oily to combo skin. Now i really know why majority of the derms love this brand. Its free of fragrances and gentle on skin. And the size of this, will last me months. Great quality. Love it

df0b0eca-0437-4e92-a694-beaf0c20ecf1
Posted on May 29, 2022

Amazing. This cleanser is so great! I haven't noticed anything significantly different about the new formula compared to the old one, it has very little fragrance and makes my skin feel very clean and fresh! I use it twice a day and I will never use a different cleanser! It's very gentle on my skin, but it still cleanses well without stripping and drying my skin out to much. Doesn't smell like much which I appreciate, has a nice consistency and lathers easily. Overall it's a great and I have no complaints.

066667a2-fcbe-4a51-a970-cc82db1b8f88
Deeeeee
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

The hype is real with this one! Its a great no frills, does the job cleanser that’s suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin peeps like me! I am so happy that I decided to get this because this is just a heaven sent cleanser! It foams this nice lather but doesn’t strip your skin after you’ve rinsed it. No fragrance, no weird musty odor, no gimmicks, etc. Very affordable and a little goes a long way! This is my holy grail PM cleanser now and I would keep on restocking this!

e6cf469b-1eb2-4b41-b519-b02299a825fc
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I was devastated when cerave was discontinued on iHerb, I had been using their foaming and hydrating cleanser religiously (interchangeably). I discovered vanicream on Dr. Dray's channel and I believe this is my favorite cleanser yet. I have combination-oily skin for reference. This cleanser is fragrance free, lathers great, feels so good on the skin and cleans thoroughly without overstripping. For makeup up days I just use it twice for double cleansing. Oh and it lasts forever! 🤑👍🏾👍🏾

dcde8c6c-6aa5-40fa-afb9-ed1c78f7ece8
857e8cae-953d-43d2-bf76-b8f51e9100b3
Posted on Sep 3, 2021

4 months back, I had a very bad allergic reaction and the face wash I was using started stinging me. then my derm suggested me this cleanser. I must say I am very impressed with its performance. This product is very gentle and has minimal ingredients. It is fragrance free, free of dyes an parabens. I will highly recommend this cleanser. if you have super sensitive skin still you can try. please give a thumps up if my review helped you!

c8eebec0-fc54-4416-b8f2-97e1f36c74e0
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Extremely useful , quality is good , no smell m flavor , good size can last for 3 months , can use any age group , package is good , very Benefits in itchy caused by eczema, I use on sensitive skin , it’s won’t dry out skin keel it’s moisture n gentle to skin , I use frequently on full body.

45605c9d-5546-493d-8027-728ec4f2ef59
Posted on May 30, 2022

This is so recommend by dermatologists that I wanted to give it a try. It’s gentle but cleans well, some say it’s too stripping but I don’t think it is. I think some people are used to hydrating cleansers leaving a film on the skin (which is great but not for me as it breaks me out) and so when people try cleansers that do not leave any film, they feel like it’s too drying. I love these types of cleansers, they clean well but do not dry out the skin, they just leave it clean and so do not contribute to acne. Really recommend this product. Like the comment if it helped :)

3c174279-ccae-499e-9d9e-398d9ba2672b
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It's only been a few days since I purchased this cleanser but I can def say that I will repurchase. It's gentle yet can remove my daily make-up. It doesn't dry out your skin and perf for sensitive-oily skin like me. Plus, it's not pricey at all. I hope iHerb won't discontinue Vanicream.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Great for oily skin. It doesn’t have any smell which is great, because some of the other cleansers that I’ve tried smell really bad. Also I have very sensitive skin and it react to a lot of cleansers but I haven’t had any reaction from this cleanser yet