SG

Posted on Oct 22, 2021
Excellent Anti-Itch Cream!

Absolutely amazing! I often have some sort of allergic reactions on my hands, and they itch terribly. This cream has helped stop the itch, so I don't scratch and cause a reaction. There is no odor to the cream and it soaks in very well. I have used this on my face, hands, and legs when my skin feels irritated. I notice that it does reduce the redness as well. Easy to use tube and good value for the price. I have purchased this cream before and will keep purchasing as it helps my skin very much.

This brand is a go to in our family for many things and many benefits. I was excited to see the cortisone cream in this brand and find it hard to buy on other sites or find it. It works great plus moisturizes it seems better than main brands. I have allergenic reactions quite often and this seems to stop them also sooner! Win Win! I think the quality is top and I feel it is one of the best if you feel you have sensitive skin or allergic reactions to main brands.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

After reading many reviews, I opted to purchase Vanicream to help sooth the sudden dermatitis that I developed on my fingers. It was really itchy and I was at my wits end. After applying Vanicream HC, the itchiness and irritation that felt slowly fade away. I have to say it doesn't absorbed into the skin as fast as another product but this cream is still quite good. It certainly worked as it advertised and I'm quite happy with it. I would have given this cream 5 stars if only it would absorbed into my skin faster. The cream is pretty thick. Also the size of the tube is big however I find that the quantity is not that much. The cream has no distinct smell so that is good and I find this to be good quality for the cost. Shipping from iHerb to my country is very was very fast and efficient. Thanks for reading my reivew.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I used almost three week, no smell, it’s really helpful , itchy skin care seem improvement , good quality, size is good , it’s won’t fade the mark , but benefits allot on itching , I use on my face , eyelids , neck and stomach ,

dd84b26b-2eab-415f-a142-51c662c63810
Posted on May 18, 2022

Item is very useful for people with eczema. size is in travel size, smell is unscented, the package is well taken care. benefits dry and itchy skin. with slightly feel on the skin, apply every time it itches as frequency

c6e2833c-771e-486a-859e-df385be26308
b7ff3ef5-5fc5-405e-9473-f4f57e087426
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

been using this for days and my rashes and itch lessens.. Ive tried many anti itching cream and so far this has the best effect.. Im using this for my Solar urticaria and seasonal allergies like allergies cause by new detergents

bc8e6873-f5fb-4659-90e1-739b1678d1aa
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The ingredient and composition of this product is really great. Gentleness and sensitivity is great as well. Packaging and size is good. Scent and quality is good as well. Effective and efficient for the whole family, recommended product like for like please. Use it everyday, hope this helps like for like thank you very much ;-)