SG

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Not greasy, very effective

I really love this affordable hand cream. It's actually more like a balm, a very thick consistency. It absorbs into skin quickly without any greasy feeling left behind. It's fragrance free which is wonderful because fragrance can be so irritating to my skin. A little goes a long way but I will definitely reorder. Especially great for the cold winter months and frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is a good product and I would reccomend it! Pros: - Good enough moisturizer. - Good package and size. - Good value. - No scent. Cons: - A little too ligh for my personal use. - The moisturizing feel doesn't stay long enough. My experience: This is a good product, but it isn't perfect. I use hand moisturizers at night before going to bed, because I sometimes have dry patches on my hands, although I don't have dry hands. I live in tropical weather and I don't have dry hands, so I don't need heavy moisturizers or anything like it, and I can't stand the 'feel' of sticky hands after using moisturizers (hence using it for sleeping), but this product is a little 'too light' for my surprise, it dries really quickly and it isn't scented, which I LOVE! But when I wake up my hands don't have any signs of having been moisturized at all, so I feel like this is a good product, but it depends a lot on your personal preferences.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I'm always on the lookout and game to try new hand creams. It has became one of my necessities since covid hits due to frequent hand washing. It has a nice thick consistency that is easily absorbed by the skin. It's odorless so you can also give this to male family members or friends. I will definitely repurchase!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

love love love, it makes my hands very smooth! there is no smell really and it takes some time to absorb but I really liked it!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This hand cream is great to apply any time of day. Will absorb quickly and does not leave a greasy feeling. No annoying fragrance. I will purchase again.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

My hands are really dry due to frequent washing and sanitizing. It heals my skin from the first use. I feel the smoothness and care on my hands. It has mild and refreshing smell. Packaging is good and handy.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Literally this cream saved my dry hands. I am using soap and hand sanitizer a lot during my work and this saved me, I will buy it again

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Use after washing hands or hand sanitizer. Absorbs well without feeling sticky or greasy. Helped heal cracks in finger tips. Also good for dry heals.

big tube, buy at a discount, contains vaseline, I will try, I can’t say anything yet

0361592d-abc8-4185-a7b6-f32fec60808e
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

great cream for winter! Absolutely odorless! It is well absorbed into the skin of the hands.