SG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 31, 2022
Perfect!

This balm is perfect , I use only Vaseline, and sometimes when I'm outside I don't want to stick my finger in a jar of Vaseline, this come in handy! its compact, not difficult to use (just squeez!) and is cherry flavored (I like it, maybe other people wont like that it is strong) The package is just as described on the site. This balm is very moisturizing and you don't need a lot of it to feel the effect. Does not have SPF.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Before I had a lot of balsams for lips, but finally was no effect and lips was dry. This one is very nice quality, moisturize, easy in daily use, comfortable size for the beg. Highly recommend.

05bb5495-189f-4c19-9dc3-ee7428b57934
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 27, 2022

So light and the scent is amazing, loved the package and the size of it too, easy to use and moisturize the lips as mentioned. The thing is that its too light for me and is not a very powerful moisturizer or does not suit dry lips I will say.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I have always suffered from sensitivity on my lips and it was always hard to find a product that suits me, but this product helped alot

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I use it during winter time for very dry lips, this is the best quality and choice, moisturizes so well . Good size, can be used in all ages. Also there is a good composition.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Very nice! Great size and convenient packaging for travel. Has a medicinal type cherry scent which may not be for everyone, but I really like it!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
2,208

Very nice! Great size and convenient packaging for travel. I really like it!

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

It leaves my lips smooth and works great. The taste is bad though, like the regular vaseline. I wish it tasted better and had a tint.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

The size and quality is perfect i use it to moisturize my dry lip and i like it but it has a weird scent other than that is a good product

Cherry Concentrated Lip Care for Dry & Chapped Lips 99.9% Petroleum Jelly Soothes Dry and Chapped Lips Skin Protection Complex Forms a Protective Layer on Lips Gel Type is Soft on Chapped and Sensitive Lips