SG

4.6
Based on 3,389 Ratings
2,635
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Very good value for your buck

I’m an old user of Vaseline and I absolutely adore the Lip Therapy pots, so when I purchased this I wanted a travel friendly, more hygienic Vaseline. This product didn’t disappoint. It has no scent just like the classic Vaseline and is just as thick and moisturizing as the original. You put this on and you feel as if your lips were reborn. I am just a bit concerned about the size since if I were to use this everyday I think I’d empty it quite fast and I wish there was a way to refill it, but it’s good value for the price

7cdbbcc9-d892-4f90-a0ad-abb2f8b9b91f
ca833c1a-5158-478d-bf73-aa5a8ac40589
90d29a7e-1400-48fd-9e6d-149f664fec53
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

This is my lips best friend. Super easy to use has no scent whatsoever. I’m in love with the packaging it’s so cute and for sure repurchasing this agin. I’m used to using vaseline for my lips but now i can take it with me everywhere I go perfect size.

4d66827c-0e8d-476b-818a-b3c48f30212c
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

An excellent product! Just like the normal Vaseline that come in a little tub yet this one comes in an easy to use bottle. Really moisturizing and smooth, feels great on the lips. The size is small so fits in any pocket but the product lasts a long time. No scent, and has an edge on the lip so it is easy to apply. A savior for dry chapped lips!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I usually use pure petroleum jelly on my lips - got big 100ml jar of Vaseline that I use on my lips, dry elbows, dry patches, under my nose when I have cold, bug bites etc. But this one in a tube is great to carry in handbag. It feels a bit lighter than Vaseline. Great product.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This one us a game changer for me! They don’t sell this in my country, only the big jars, and i use this size it all the time. I have one in my bag, in my car and of course in my nightstand. Its has no scent which i love (other products with scent sometimes gets me nausea) my lips loves me now!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Petroleum jelly has helped my lips like no other balm ever. I used to use the smallest jar, but this one seemed more practical and pocket size, so I bought it. The jar has a thicker texture than this one, which I like better. Other than that, there is no difference. They both do the same job.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

i have been using it almost everyday to moisturize my dry lips and i love how the size is really compact and the quality of the packaging is really good and easier to handle which is a great benefit! the scent is mild but i wish it had SPF protection as well

0958fe8c-96db-4d34-8a82-a1e3a0064f2b
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

superb. melting all the lips dryness away. also good for places with dryness on the skin and qct as a gloss. no smell. very nice

98f417d6-675d-460a-a7e4-1137f6e393a9
2ec26bf8-752d-42d7-8620-e9dd59a60590
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
19,363

Great product. I will buy more, I like it very much. I advise with all my heart. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of high quality.