SG

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Another great dark roasted coffee from Verena Street

I like Verena Street as a roaster. This one is just shy of an Italian espresso roast, but still dark. I wonder what varieties are in this(?) This is how I like my coffee roasted. It's not overpowering, and slightly "thinner" in body than the Nine Mile Sunset. It has less complex flavor composition than that roast, too (a nice change up), and I think these beans are slightly smaller, as well. Anyway, this is a good roast for drip - filter, and likely to be loved by all coffee drinkers. Once again Verena Street delivers tremendous value for money in this product.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Quality and taste of the coffee beans is amazing the size and packaging is excellent. I love it I’d recommend it and buy it again

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very Tasty coffee! I love my coffee dark and strong and this coffee definitely meet my expectation! Super in love with this, taste so good and very good value too! Definitely ordering more! Highly recommended!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

If you like bitter and strong coffee, this serves a good cuppa.

4c2cbcde-8320-4722-ad23-0441c771dc45
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

VERY GOOD PRODUCT WITH A GOOD PRICE.

Posted on May 23, 2022

haven't tried that out yet

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

We enjoy this coffee!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Enjoyed it.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Tasty, thanks

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought this coffee, hoping for a strong taste. My expectations were justified! This is a very unusual coffee, oily, aromatic. The taste is phenomenal !!!! The coffee contains caffeine, brings vigor. The portion is standard for a cup of 150 ml. The quality is excellent. The ingredients are selected. The size of the pack is medium .Packaging without a zip lock. I would advise all this product. I would be glad if my review was useful to you.