SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 23, 2022

This product is really good and it works well with me. I tried it before and it is effective & amazing . Highly recommend 👍

b7d69fb8-c4a3-4838-9899-ff2ac882a0bb
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

very good very good very good very good very good very

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Exactly what I was looking for and taste great. I will definitely be ordering more.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Get it. You’ll be surprised on how easy it is to take a shot of it

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Wonderful product and after a few days of use I already noticed the result. The product has a good aroma and excellent taste, I am really looking forward to the improvement in my health AND good ingredients, as it is very good when we are getting older. Excellent product quality and delivery was super fast, it took 7 days to arrive, as it was an import, it arrived in record time... I loved the product and I loved shopping at Iherb :)

216adeaf-f130-48fe-9b6b-b132751be0f7
Posted on May 15, 2022
1,036
1,940
Auto-translated from Russian

I know, I know that some drink apple cider vinegar in the morning on an empty stomach for weight loss. It is very useful for these purposes. And not only. Apple cider vinegar has many other health benefits as well. I use apple cider vinegar for culinary purposes. I make cabbage salad with it. Very nice vinegar!

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

Excellent quality organic product The taste is much better than ordinary apple cider vinegar. The amount can be drunk for about a week. It has a good effect on lowering blood sugar and controls blood sugar and appetite. Healthy life diet

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Auto-translated from French

Good, good quality and easy to drink, I still expected a more pronounced cranberry taste.. The size of the bottle is quite small so I don't think I'll buy it again but it's a good product.