SG

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Great product

I love this product, much better than any other classics. The healing is painless and fast if applied at the beginning. One only concern was the use of a huge cardboard boxe for such a small item?!?

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

great for those cuts and abrasions to heal and smooth the skin

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Fantastic product. Ordered many times. Wish it would come larger.

Posted on Jan 5, 2021

I used this for a skin condition and it improved quickly. It is pricey, but it does work. It doesn't have a bad smell and does not burn when applied to sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

very good quality , brand ,package ,benefit and size

I use this balm as skincare for it’s red marine algae skin boosting properties. Soothes lines and moisturizes.

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

It is very pleasant for the skin in the eye area, no allergies and it is very refreshing.

Posted on Oct 27, 2020

Ingredients are great and it's lovely to apply but I'm pretty sure these are the smallest tubs known to man.

Posted on Feb 6, 2015

This is a great product. It arrive and funny enough I started a breakout! I place on the breakout immediately the next day it was almost gone! By the second day completely gone. Very excited I will be buying again! Only issue though it has a tendency to slightly feel burning sensation but can handle that.

Posted on Jul 6, 2009

Since I started using this product two years ago, I've been free of cold sores. I use this product daily for the general health of my lips, and I love the light feel and slightly minty scent. I highly recommend this to everyone, whether you suffer from cold sores or not!!