SG

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Very good quality .This supplement is just perfect in order to fix the nervous system at the short period if time, I start to sleep better, hormones level got stabilized, I am full of energy now. The package and the size is good. Very good ingredients Helped me a lot Highly recommend

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Since I found out that zinc improves the immune system, I take it regularly. So far I have taken a tip from another company, but this one is much better. It has pure ingredients. It does not contain unnecessary ingredients. It seems to be a better quality product than others. The tablets are ok, I have no problem swallowing. I hope that it will be absorbed well and will serve my health.

Krebs Zinc is a special formula that helps your body absorb zinc more easily. I'm not sure if it is better than other forms but anyway daily zinc dose is good to keep me healthy and help my immune system in this challenging time. The price is too big in my opinion.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Zinc, an essential mineral and staple part of any supplement regimen. If you keep up with supplement trends, research and developments, you likely know that there are a plethora of forms of Zinc to choose from, some tolerated and absorbed better than others. There is Zinc oxide, Zinc citrate, Zinc glycinate, Zinc orotate, Zinc picolinate, etc. But which is the BEST type/form to take? Well, studies indicate some forms are superior and the research continues to grow. Now, THIS PRODUCT, Zinc Krebs is in a category of supplements where you get various forms of Zinc in one capsule, chelated, bound, to different KREBS nutrients. KREBS refers to the molecule bound to the mineral (oxide, chloride, ascorbate, citrate, glycinate, etc) which stabilizes and allows for transport into our cells once absorbed in the gut. This KREBS ZINC product provides zinc bound to keto-glutarate, succinate, fumarate, malate and citrate krebs molecules, and the added benefits of taking a multi-krebs mineral supplement is that on top of potentially improved absorption, you get the added benefit of energy provided by the various different krebs molecules bound/chelated to the zinc, which for some people can be a game changing addition to their supplement stack/routine and in my case, hugely improved the immune benefits of zinc and my energy levels, digestion and skin health. In case you're wondering about this relatively NICHE category of KREBS minerals, give it a try in place of your various other zinc supplements and you may experience new found effects!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Good for those with Krebs cycle disorder. I combine this with other zink forms.

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

I used to take 50mg Zn citrate/day. According a Zn taste taste my Zn level was still poor. Now I am taking 2x 30mmg Krebs Zn daily. The Zn taste test indicates that my Zn level is now satisfactory. I do have Kryptopyroluria (Mauve factor). This condition depletes Zn and B6 levels.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This seems to be a good Zinc, notice difference in wound healing.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Really like this product - contains a number of different forms of zinc so assume it’s better assimilated

Posted on May 8, 2022

I was attracted to the pure ingredients. It also contains the Krebs which I know assists Zinc to absorb best.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I am using this in my methylation protocol. Very good mix. Great!