SG

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

The aloe is a great touch and a major reason for choosing this product over other brands that do not have this...much more of product vs competitor (honest brand).

Posted on May 2, 2022

The only nasal spray I’ve successfully had my toddler use! Clean, simple ingredients. Big bottle. Gets the job done.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

It works! And packaging is so easy to use

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I love it, it really helped my baby .

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It’s so great, my toddler loves it

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I wonder how small child can withstand the pressure of the saline when adult can’t even bear with it. Not recommendable!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

this is not a good product. It really does nothing. Save your money and go with the arm and hammer brand. Overpriced too.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
19567

Auto-translated from Russian

This is our salvation for a child with a cold. Excellent nasal spray, very good pressure, rinses the nose perfectly. The purchase is very satisfied.

ed396216-d77e-4b23-854a-42fcc0fdba68
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

For small children (up to a year old), it is advisable not to use such sprays because of the strong pressure inside the balloon, for my child I use a spray (1 year and 3 months), but the spray nozzle is not poured directly into the nose, but a little bit, the main thing for me is that the snot soften a little. The ingredients of the preparation are natural, the use is economical, since the packaging is large. In general, I am satisfied with the purchase.

1d7d896d-d633-472d-bfe7-0c458b956485