SG

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is the original Vicks vapor rub. The generic ones are thinner and have a artificial smell to them. This one has that deep eucalyptus scent is thick and is not runny! Always keep a brand new jar on hand before cold and flu season it’s great to put under the nose when you go out it helps your breathing plus catching any yucky particles around you. Also, will rub it on the side of my throat at night if I have a little bit of a sore throat. Old fashion old school but still works.

Posted on May 22, 2022

scent ecaliptus use when that hade hurts or anu mussels size small can take it everywhere quality good package strong feel cold and fresh value good price and effective

bde0296e-14e6-4a8c-bc99-b00f6a5c97d5
Posted on May 14, 2022

I bought this product to help me breath a little better when I am stuffy. However, it does far more than just help's me a little but a lot. Using this product will allow for instant relief of congestion. Would buy again.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is sometimes the only way I can sleep when I have a cold. Sadly, if you lose your sense of smell from Covid-19, it doesn't help much. Otherwise, I can't live without it!

Posted on May 27, 2022

Read somewhere it might help toenail fungus. After spending lot of money on various treatments which did... nothing, I have decided to gove the Vaporub a chance. I cannot express how happy I am I have tried. Such an improvement after few days ! It is worth trying !

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Really good ointment. I put this under my nostrils (not inside) and it always helps me get rid of blocked nose

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I bought it for my baby. I hope it works.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This Vaporub helps to open nasal passages, sooth headaches

Posted on May 13, 2022

Not sure, still didn’t use it