SG

Posted on Nov 13, 2021
Quercetin by Vital Nutrients far exceeds the other brands

I started with Quercetin by Vital Nutrients and then my health food store was out so I tried another brand and let me tell you there is no way I will switch ... Quercetin by Vital Nutrients was so much better on my sensitive stomach! Delivered quickly Priced right Do not try the other guy ... your stomach needs the best ....Quercetin by Vital Nutrients!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Not easy to find quercetin in 250mg formulation. Good quality. Does not have an unpleasant smell or leave an after taste. Would consider repeat purchase. A bit pricey than other brands.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This product is a great to support your immune system. You take this in between meals. I found it has been helping me with immune support.

Posted on May 18, 2022

These go together with zinc but I don’t take them at the same time of day. Good for immunity! This comes in a nice dose as well.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This product is wonderful. Helps me to feel more balanced, has helped in the past with mast cell activation, but an added plus is I feel more energetic. I highly recommend this company as you are getting a great quality non-gmo product !

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

My physician recommended this for Covid relief, and it works wonderfully. My breathing is so much better after just a few days on this product, could not be happier.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This product is great, especially if you want to control the amount you are taking each day.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

A great product which helps the immune system especially during these COVID-19 times.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I have found this great for hayfever and also a good one for helping to lower the blood pressure

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Like the capsule size and the quality of the ingredients.