SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Vital is recommended by most derms as one of two clean on the market today with super clean ingredients amazing quality and will keep my hair skin nails and glowing skin on point. Less aging the better right !! The packaging is also on point which is an improvement for me. I can’t wait to incorporate this is my diet and coffee I’m so excited

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love the great taste of all Vital Proteins collagen mixes. The ingredients are quality - they dissolve very well in warm water and don't clump like some collagen and you can see the effect after only a month or two. I mix it with fresh squeezed lemon juice and a tablespoon apple cider vinegar every morning. This is now my 4th or 5th tub and I am seeing improvements like fine lines disappearing, softer skin and the benefits of overall good health. I only wish it would make my hair grow faster... Highly recommend this quality product!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Very tasty. I sometimes like to mix it with the unflavored version from the same company if I feel like toning down the taste. Didn't notice major differences in skin and hair quality. There was really no "wow" factor to it and it is kind of expensive. Still I keep buing this product again and again because I like the taste, It has a somewhat calming effect on me and supposedly it's good for you.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Love this collagen protein blend. Subtle vanilla taste - easily dissolves in shakes, yoghurts, or oats, hot or cold. No whey so no bloating or gut issues. The blue bottle flavourless is also a winner if you don't like the vanilla taste.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I don’t like the test Nice brand The supplements it’s important for our body because we are not eating the enough food to supply our body with nutrients

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
4,070

This collagen product is excellent as always, I'm loving it each and everyday especially on how it manage to improve the health of my beloved skin, hair and nails, not just that it also supports the healthy function of my Joints.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

I just love the taste of it & i cannot wait to replenish my stock. It became my favorite beverage. As mentioned earlier, my skin looks more radiant & my feet crack has improved after consuming for only about a month. I felt more energized when doing work out. I am very sure this will be my repeat order all time.

f0325416-7f85-47d5-b970-c7d6d858de64
Posted on May 31, 2022

I like adding this both to coffee and to smoothies for a bit more sweetness and smoothness. A bit pricey and would not buy unless on sale.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021