SG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Delicious with a mild not bitter matcha taste. I was skeptical at girst sice I find matcha a little bitter but was pleasantly surprised with the mild and creamy taste. I have gone through 5 jars of this and replaced my regular blue unflavored collagen peptide with this. Goes well with almond milk and honey and keeps me full for 2 hours!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I’m a big fan of matcha and of collagen supplements for aging effects so had to try this collagen latte. In just a couple of weeks I feel like like my skin improved it’s elasticity. It appears less rough. I like the taste of the latte and would continue to implement it in my diet.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Very tasty and so healthy. Amount is enough for three weeks. Perfect for all ages above 30 . Well packaged and quality is excellent. Ingredients are plant and bovine based.

6497ecce-3871-4213-942b-5380ebe8456a
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This is awesome in taste. The matcha collagen latte, vanilla is slightly bitter compare to the matcha collagen latte, original from vital proteins. I personally prefer the matcha vanilla version. I hope vital proteins can produce this is a larger portion and more economic pricing.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Quality is OK. Hopefully they have organic ones in the future. Taste wise, I still prefer their unflavoured ones. Ingredients and composition is simple, better than some of their others. At least this does not have ‘ Natural flavours ‘. Suitable for most ages. Packaging is the same, can be improved. Supposed to benefit.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Amazing taste!!! Big fan of matcha, this supplement is very tasty and beneficial at the same time. Quality 10/10, formulated with good ingredients, works splendid with coconut milk.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

i like it good taste and flavor so effective the package is so good the ingredients are so nice and the quality is very good

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Great ingredient Good for healthy diet Taste good Love it!

ee8405c8-9acc-4c9b-9914-a0d64afc4e01
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Love this product so much. It tastes amazing and easy to make. I ordered this and if arrived within a week. Very happy with faux product and putting in an order for more now. The quality is very good and tastes like something you would get in a coffee shop