SG

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I had try so many sleep aid brand but I love this brand the most. It helps my insomnia and don't have after effect like nightmare or fatigue. but two things I don't like are taste so bad and contains sugar. Hope this brand will have capsule or softgel ( because I'm lazy to brush teeth XD)

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is not a gummy bear, so keep your expectations in check. Compared to some stinky melatonin pills, sweetness and jelly texture of Sleep gummies made my sleeping routine much more enjoyable. Lavender EO in humidifier, no blue light screens, ear plugs, eye mask, and the gummies ensure a couple yawns in about 1.5 hr. I think it helps in establishing a sleep schedule, although it does not offer an instant fix. I usually don't dream. But whenever I take these, I get weird, vivid dreams. They weren't nightmares, thankfully...

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

A great product. The effectiveness begins after 2 weeks of administration. Proven manufacturer!

Cassie
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I loved it so much I ordered more after taking it just for a few days

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Excellent

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

It helps my insomnia

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I was surprised that it didn't taste good... So, after a while, I have been eating it steadily since it helps me fall asleep if I eat well. It took me about 2 hours to fall asleep, but it's nice to be able to sleep in 30 minutes after eating this.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Recently I have faced the problem that it is difficult to fall asleep, even if I feel very tired. With this supplement, sleep comes in 30 minutes, I do not wake up all night and in the morning it is much easier to wake up + good health. I accept one at a time. I recommend it to everyone who is faced with a sleep problem.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I have a feeling, after using it for nearly a week, I feel that my sleep is deeper and more stable. I used to suffer from insomnia or difficulty falling asleep. The improvement in my condition may also be related to the recent fatigue from work. I will continue to observe and continue to use it.