SG

Posted on Sep 28, 2021
Excellent! Finally no after taste or ultra sweet protein!

Speechless... the sweetness is perfect (I like my sweetness low), there is no after taste and I would actually enjoy it even if it did not have protein in it! Just take this bad boy with some almond milk and the almond add's depth to the chocolate flavor. The texture is not silk smooth which is a thing I like because I can feel my drink. 100% would try again.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I love it because lactose free Chocolate’s flavour is Ok (not too strong) And I never be really enjoying drink whey protein like this before

07c7fdcc-1b6e-4f7a-9433-8d077321444e
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

been using this product for last 06 months due to covid and realized that my skin has also lightened by 3-4 shades highly recommended and also this is very fast absorbing for me! good for detox also will continue buying! only minus is that this product is too expensive the price keep going up.

In fact, I obsess about vital protein’s products. I nearly tried everything particularly them collagen peptides but now I got a new friend I guess, protein powder with collagen peptides which means it’s so comfortable for me 2 in 1. Vital proteins brand is amazing and their quality is perfect. The ingredients are clean and nice. The size of this protein powder is adorable not bad. The chocolate flavor is wonderful you will regret it the taste is amazing. It’s whey protein isolate. The benefits are fantastic and good. It’s definitely suitable for my diet. I can use it pre or post workout and my training. One of my favorite supplement ever in my entire life. The package isn’t damaged on the contrary is good. It helps my fitness levels. I really recommend it.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

The quality of this whey protein is perfect for your workout. The ingredients are low in sugar and has collagen. It has a good benefits that contributing of your diet, the size is perfect and you can take it before or after your training

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

One of the best protein/collagen powders I have ever tasted. It tastes just like a chocolate milkshake, and is great even when blended with water. Would totally recommend!

Posted on May 12, 2022

I liked this protein powder. It tastes great and we could feel a difference straight away. Although, the fact that it has whey milk protein made me break out a bit but that is my own fault for not checking the ingredients thoroughly.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Good powder - great for workouts and fitness supplements. The reason it only four stars and not a full five, is because the consistency of the powder is very thick. Along with the chocolate flavor, every smoothie ends up tasting the same no matter what other fruit i use.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

The taste .. no doubt.. is incredibly delicious, especially its chocolate taste is soft and reach. It’s easily when just steering. No bloating .. on top of that i am gaining muscle weight steadily. For sure, i will stock it to ensure my daily protein intake available at any time.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

This protein my favorite honestly, I am gluten intolerant, lactose intolerant and soy intolerant . And for me was tough to use pea protein due to taste , and I used to feel bloated. Using vital protein a week already and so far in love with everything, how it blends easily, taste and sweetness to my liking . I do not add any other sweeteners to my protein smoothies and shakes and oatmeal’s after workout. Energy kick so far good , I work out 5-6 days a week. So I am sticking with Vital proteins . Would be great to have vanilla taste as well for variety….