SG

Posted on May 27, 2022

I’ve been trying several brands of higher end instant coffees. This one is worth it! Great flavor. Not to bright or over over roasted: genuinely a medium roast. Nice packaging. Each packet makes a small cup of coffee (4-6 oz), which I prefer.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Got the smaller version to take with me to the office. So much better than kcup… I highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

By far the best instant coffee i've tried. Will buy more.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Love the test and coffee

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

actually tasty for packaged instant coffee. I like it.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Very strong taste

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Taste nothing great. Just like the other instant coffee.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I like coffee and I try various things. In particular, I always want to drink a cup of coffee during work breaks, so I have a special mobile phone separate from the home cafe so that I can make a relaxing time. This one contains caffeine, so it was for daytime use, and the taste was strong. I like the cute packaging and the unusual size of the pouch. I think the price is high, but it seems that I am careful about the quality, so I would like to try other types as well! The aroma of freshly brewed coffee is especially soothing.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The individually wrapped packages are so fashionable that the tension rises every time I try to drink coffee. Of course, the taste is also very delicious. The quality is high!