SG

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

We love Wasa crackers. My favorite is the Light Rye. I think it is a little lighter and crispier than some of the others. But sometimes it is nice to mix and match for variety. We enjoy this with vegan cream cheese, or peanut butter. Of course it would be good with cheese (vegan or not). I especially like the simple ingredients and the fiber.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This particular Wasa bread is super light and airy,not as crunchy as others but still very healthy to snack on. I like it in soups.

357eede7-2db7-4a0e-ac9f-87be0b3fbc44
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

this flavor is my first time trying this brand. it's really nice. almost seems seasoned and salted but it isn't. when you need something to munch on grab one of these you can't go wrong.

1a8a7201-70ef-40eb-81e1-ce4462daecdc
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

These classic Swedish crispbreads are thick and aren't as brittle as some other crisps or thins. Wasa delivers on good quality for price, and great option with dips and spreads, and with soups or stews. I've even had them with jams! They would also make for a good food option for those suffering from digestive upset/unrest with stomach flu for example. Minimal salt and basically no preservatives help preserve the taste and nutritional integrity.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Recommended by a celebrity personal trainer for healthy snack options. Quality ingredients and great taste what more can you ask for. I bought this as the other flavours were sold out :( hope to try out the other flavours with different ingredients. Really like that it is handy for brekkie, lunchbox and quick snack fix.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Quality is good and tasty I use it with cheese for breakfast or after gym snacks Size of 1 peace is quite enough and make you feel full

omg! must try! I'm in love with this crispbread. Ingredients simple as never. lots of fiber. love it with avocado or yogurt for breakfast, like a snack with hummus. so glad I found it.

Posted on May 12, 2022

This is the best , I love it with butter , the doctor recommended to me because I’m keto but I need more carb because I don’t need to lose weight..

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Packing good the texture so crispy and chunky It is like waffle and can taste the wheat The most important is not oily and good to replace the bread

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I loved the sea salt one, so I had to try out the others. This is also good, not salty but I like the sesame with sea salt even better.