SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 29, 2022

I think it's a high quality honey and the taste is excellent and I am pleased with this product. I think it's a little expensive though

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

It has a different flavor, but has been really helpful for easing sore throat, some coughs, as well as using a little bit in our nasal passages when we start feeling a cold coming on. It is soothing.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Tastes really good! I was hoping it would come in a bigger container, but overall I’m happy with it. It seems to be of high quality and I’m happy that it is made of raw manuka honey.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This honey is delicious. The local honey I've eaten in the past does not agree with me, but this organic Manuka honey does not make me feel bad. It's not overly sweet and has a very clean taste. I love to spread it over barbecued burgers. Yummy!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Manuka honey has a unique taste which some love and some dont. I happen to love the taste and mix it in cocon ut yogurt or mix with almond butter. A bit pricey though so will wait for sale!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Applied to my hands during a psoriasis flare for 15 min & it was almost healed 100%. Some redness did return a few hours later but nothing compared to what they were prior to using this.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

came well packed..product is very good..sure will order again..😁

99ddd920-7fb1-465a-a459-44f7ef3779b9
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Nice and smooth it’s one of the best but slight higher price but cool taste

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

love this product. quality is high. packaging is also good . fast delivery. will buy again!!!!!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Great product. Love it. I take it every morning. It is thick but good in taste.