SG

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Excellent! Helpful

really helped me with elevate my shoulder pain. it does take a while as all products so you have to be patient. I recommend it for any muscle or arthritis pain.

559a7969-c4f7-4f39-b8b6-176c0a4f2a3a

Quite impressed with this. Used a few times with excellent results, including kid bruises which until now I had nothing to put on a painful bruise.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product helped me eliminate stiffness in my knee likely caused by arthritis. The cream contains lanolin so it is a bit sticky to apply but it rubs in well and works great.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Suffered a rotator cuff strain and this cream has been a great relief. It actually makes my shoulder feel better. I recommend to anyone who has had similar injuries.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

A must have. My forever re-purchase. Life saver, really. Tense, aching muscles, sore joints, it takes the pain away. Specially the neck muscles, does wonders

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I love the smell. I am a big fan of Weleda overall, the use of non plastic tubes is a plus. This Arnica Cream has a thick substance that coats the area and then gets into your skin.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

Used this cream for the first time when I injured my radial wrist tendon after falling on an outstreched hand while skiing. I credit the cream with the rapid resolution of this soft tissue sports tissue injury (I am a physician). Recommended by a Swiss ski instructor. This is one of the nicest arnica formulations for sports injuries, the cream has a very nice consistency and natural fragrance. I have purchased several tubes as we do a lot of sports and injuries are inevitable, especially as you get older. Photo shows my just finished tube and soon I will be opening new one. Like the natural ingredients. Highly recommended!!

d1c17fc8-bfe8-4e91-b31b-783efff6fb12
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I bought the same Arnica product as an oil and as a cream. The oil version is better in providing relief to sore muscles, although this could be due to the massage effect.

todleroni
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great arnica.Helps sooth the pain. Smells mildly. Absorbs great.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It helped to relieve the pain of cramped muscles. Not stinky.