SG

Posted on Jan 3, 2022
Pregnancy Safe Serum (Apparently)

Pregnancy safe according to a blog that I visited. Composition: It has no retinol , licorice root , phthalates , parabens, synthetic preservatives. Scent: refreshing scent like a citrus fruit. Package: Plastic pump bottle in a light cardboard box with its ingredients and details . REVIEW DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT A DOCTOR. THIS IS MY OPINION SO PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USING ANY SKIN CARE PRODUCT.

cccb420c-16b2-41b6-b6e9-56251d034a2c
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I've been using the Weleda pomegranate series for a few years now (I'm in my forties). it's gentle, keeps my skin smooth and I feel like it improves its apprarance. The serum is my favorite - so smooth and nice to the touch, the creams feel different without it. Absolutely recommend

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Bought this serum since I really liked all the lotions I have tried so far from Weleda. This serum, however, doesnt sit well on my skin. It does not feel tight and dry at all, as other reviews say, on the contrary. I think it is hydrating, but perhaps either the alcohol or linalool in the ingredients irritates my skin. Maybe it will work for people with less sensitive skin.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Smells good. Instant hydration. Good for sensitive and dry skin.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

If it’s a serum, the effect to improve skin texture is not significant.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great product. Alternate with other serums. Mostly Weleda .

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

good quality Serum. I like Weleda brand.

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

It leaves my skin tight and dry so it's really good under the moisturizer.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Weleda products are excellent. This serum is light and quickly absorbed through the skin. The smell is wonderful!