SG

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

We are happy with this product. My baby has no allegorical reactions from it and leaves the skin of my baby moisturized. Texture is good too and I like that it is not greasy like other creams. I also like the scent of calendula which is not too strong. Overall, good product for babies and for their sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Love this duo pack! I'm so very happy with both these products. They came highly recommend and I couldn't be happier. other baby shampoo I've tried create knots in my babies hair. This one doesn't, I love its for full body and the lotion helped clear a small rash on her neck. Beautifully scented and great quality. Best brand I've tried so far. This one is about the 8th one I've tried too. Good for sensitive skin and very moisturising. 5 stars!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

the smell is soft, pleasant and unobtrusive,hypoallergenic(there was no reaction) ,foams in moderate amounts. consumption is medium, the viscosity is medium, but the consistency for the head is rather thick, which is not very convenient. suitable for newborns, I think the child likes it;) quality at the level for your money.

Great set for Newborns and babies)) Especially the size and price is very reasonable. All Weleda products with high quality and composition. Lotion is best moisturize for sensitive skin and with herbal scent. Wrapped up in great package and box)

e94db8ae-72cb-4c61-a028-94403ce435c9
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Gentle on skin with low scent and it is a good quality, reliable brand. We also use the nappy cream by the same brand and it is great.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Weleda is a great brand that I’ve been loving for years, and the baby products are no exception! Very gentle on baby’s skin.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

weleda always delivers! got these for a baby shower, and my friend was very happy it's a cute package and a great deal I've used these products on my baby, and the scent is very mild but pleasant

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This is an amazing gift set. We got a gift for our new born baby. It is really good and really suits my new born. Does not cause any itching and have been regularly using this from last 3 months

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

very nice package in a lovely box. love the calendula smells.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This product’s quality is known and approved by many doctors so why I chose it. Smell is pleasant, bany is relaxed after use