SG

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

We use these soap bars for all of us. We love Weleda so much, we want to try all of their body wash products. When these finish, I’ll get something new from Weleda. Friend of my friend worked in Weleda factory, and they use best quality ingredients, very recommend this brand. The soap lasts very long! Scent is amazing and lasts. This bar lasts long time and does not get soggy. Gentle on skin and it does not dry our skin.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

This soap reminds me of Brunner's soap, the smell is strong but good, leaves a feeling of cleanliness, but is not suitable in my opinion for dry and itchy skin. I personally have eczema on my hands and it has increased my itching.

f5acd4b5-f5db-4d78-bcb1-348191cbcbe3
Posted on May 20, 2022

great quality, doesn't have a strong scent to it, good for dry and sensitive skin, I thought it was gentle enough for the areas of my skin which have psoriasis

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Excellent product, feel good on the body, high quality. We use it for our baby to wash his hands and tushy, really good product, prefer a bar soap over the liquid alternative

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

It’s very clean soap from the program Thing Dirty it is showing 0 bad ingredients, it’s all clean you can use it for your child and for yourself)

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Really enjoy the scent of this soap. Have been using it everyday and seems to be good quality and ingredients. Size could be a little bigger but overall good. Have a pregnancy rash on stomach and it seems to be helping it heal.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Tried this soap for the first time, so perfect smell as well as its functions.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Little smaller than I expected as price. But smells good.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Nice product and fast shipping. Nice smell. We used the same brand for diaper cream and wanted to try the soap. too.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Wonderful gentle soap with a subtle scent. Great for sensitive skin.