SG

Posted on Nov 14, 2021
Very happy, repeat buyer

I have always had very dry skin on my legs. Creams and lotions do nothing whereas this actually hydrates and gets rid of the dry cracked flaky look for a prolonged period of time. I don't mind the smell and it's a light feeling oil, not greasy and I don't feel like it's going to stay on my hands and transfer to stain my clothes. Repeat buyer.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I am addicted to this product and the Weleda assortment of body and massage oils. I spend tons of time in the sun, pool and the ocean. I have used Sea Buckthorn Extracts for replenishing and nourishing. I love the smell, and look forward to opening the bottle just to get a whiff! I have also used as a massage oil that combines with aromatherapy because of its unusual and delightful fragrance. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This is the ONLY skincare product that my boyfriend uses. He applies just a small amount as moisturizer after showering, and his face is nice and soft. Recommend for those looking for a simple nourishing routine! It lasts a really long time as well.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Excellent! This oil is the best nourishment i have found for my skin

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very good, my skin is soothed and dryness is resolved. Two pumps and a glass of milk, a good bathing experience

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love the scent, pretty packaging and easy to use. I would use this instead of body lotion sometimes.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Love this oil. Very moisturizing. My skin just drinks it up. I mix a little neem oil in when my eczema flares up.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Like it, hydrating yet not too oily, fresh citrus scent

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

very suitable for my skin and make my skin soft after using it