SG

Posted on May 9, 2022

I like the Weleda wild rose extracts body lotion very much. The lotion smell was so lovely and make my skin smooth. I live in hot whether country and it make my skin so dry. With Weleda body lotion, I felt so refreshing and my dry skin improved a lot.

This body lotion moisturise my skin and it’s became so soft like a silk, balanced ph of the skin after showering hydrate and natural composition of wild roses extract create process of applying and using this product a special ritual . My highly recommend as all Weleda products . Good quality as usual in this brand

Posted on May 1, 2022

Absolutely fragrant. I love the rose scent. The creamy lotion spreads easily and on application does make the skin smooth and soft. Used on the hands, even after washing them, they still look and feel silky and soft. I prefer the old pump bottle though as it’s easier to dispense the amount one wants. I find that the current lift-up lid has a thin and rather sharp edge.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

The scent is lovely. Only natural ingredients. Not chemical fragrance. Lotion is light and not greasy. I started using this lotion a couple of years ago and use nothing else now.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I love all the Weleda products. This smells divine. I pair it with the body washes. Can’t get enough of it and so glad iHerb stock it.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Using it gives me smooth skin, love the scent but the smell don’t last very long, wish it would come in a large size.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The Weleda Pampering Body Lotion with Wild Rose Extracts is another of Weleda's excellent products. The lotion does not feel greasy and leaves the skin soft and smooth. Great also for sensitive skin.

Posted on May 24, 2022

scent is glorious! very lovely and attractive! packaging and size are woth the buy. it moisturizes skin. it doesnt feel sticky. thank you weleda!!! ☺️💞💞💞

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This brand is great and all the products they make is very good, starting from the smell and finishing with the function it has (moisturizing, refreshing, firming etc). This lotion is great. My kids keep saying that I smell so good ))

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like that this lotion has clean and natural ingredients. It is decently hydrating and smells of roses. However, I am not a big fan of white traces on the skin and the sticky feeling after the application. That is why I didn’t give it more stars. We left has great moisturizers for the face and they could probably use similar formula for the body - without this white film and stickiness.