SG

Posted on May 29, 2022
Good, creamy wash

My skin is dry and sensitive, and this soap has a nice, creamy feel. It is low suds but cleans thoroughly and gently. The ingredients are high quality, and for a wash like this, the price for a tube this size is reasonable. Don't let the lack of suds fool you! A little goes a long way. The one thing I do not like is the scent. I find it heavy. Not as in perfume intense. I mean the scent is woody, herby, fruity, and spicey. It's not offensive, it's just too dense for me, which is a shame because in every other way it's a great wash for dry skin. On the other hand, my friend loves the scent, and I gave it to her.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love Weleda. Good quality, great scent, easy to use. The soap is very gentle to the skin, especially dry and sensitive one. The size of the package is great for me, good value of my money.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The smell is really good. It foams very easy and I got rid of some of my acne from the back. I know that Weleda uses natural i friends which is really good and helpful.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

My skin has served me well for many years. with using Weleda body wash my skin has so much improved in appearance. So soft and younger looking.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

Recommended to me by my dermatologist and it is fantastic. I use Weleda skinfood on my face in the winter every day and night. I swear by it. This was the first other Weleda item I tried and fell in love again. Fantastic scent, gentle, soothing, and the tube lasts ages. Can't recommend it enough.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The great natural cream, nice smell and structure. I recommend this cream to everyone.

Posted on May 25, 2022

nice scent, good packaging ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

Posted on May 1, 2022

Beautiful body wash from a trusted brand. No nasties in it and the price was decent too.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I like the smell, I like the texture, a rich creamy type. Non-foaming type, good for dry skin. feel moist and soft.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Smells good and has a creamy texture, doesn’t foam well