SG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Very good quality day cream. This brand has high quality products.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Perfect smell, i love weleda they use antroposofic method in ther product and its good for me.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Good day cream for my sensible skin! Use every day,

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Used to usd this product and i forgot how much i love it. The smell is incredible. It leave skin soft and smooth.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Amazing cream, no heavy, no acne after using, my skin looks perfect and feel the same

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I've been using the Renewing Night cream for awhile now and enjoying it.

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

I have been using Weleda Rose Day Cream for close to 8 years. Sinks very quickly into my skin. Whenever my skin feels sensitive from using other products, I always go back to this. Despite the alcohol in it, this does not feel sting my skin.

Posted on May 4, 2021

It's a day cream, but I use it both day and night. It's not too sticky, but it moisturizes well, so it's convenient. If you prefer a richer type, you may find it a bit lacking.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

I love the smell. I have very sensitive skin and always react to face creams. It is almost impossible for me to find cream I do not react to with a rash. So glad I found this.