SG

Posted on Nov 21, 2021
My favorite food

I love love love this product. I am having a dry hands problem for years, and weleda products are a life saver in that erea. The skin food line in general is amazing, it has a really nice and gentle citrus scent, The body butter is not as heavy as other body butters, so its good to use throughout the day and not stay with an oily feeling. I would say its more like a richer moisturizer. For me what really does it is the texture- sort of a whipped texture thats very very pleasing to scoop up of. I leave the jar by the sink and use it everytime after i wash my hands. I highly recommend!!!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I have tried this cream before and really wanted to purchase one for myself. the smell is really nice although I find it hard to get used to all the organic smells but the scent is quite nice it was refreshing as it smells like lemon. the size is huge and the packaging is very durable there are many benefits to the ingredients in this body butter and it is really moisturizing

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The Weleda Skin Food is my absolute go to cream for my legs which are getting extremely dry in winter. With age the skin tends to get dryer and cold weather adds to the problem. After showering I am applying this body butter to all the very dry parts of the skin, it absorbs quickly and has a lovely smell.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I use this daily after a shower. I apply it to wet skin, and it spreads easily. It's part of my daily skincare routine. It's relaxing and refreshing and the smell is out of this world. Deliciously herby, grassy, and lightly floral. Not feminine per se. Just amazing! The packaging is glass. The price is a little high for size; however, I make it last by applying it on wet skin. My skin feels soft and dewy but not sticky. It absorbs well. The quality of the ingredients is high. I use this on my face as well. Head to toe!

Posted on May 17, 2022

I absolutely love this stuff. I only use it on my hands because it is a bit pricey, but it keeps them well-moisturized despite all the handwashing I do. A little goes a long way. It literally has the texture of whipped butter, and it smells so good. It's like a combination of citrus and chamomile.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Weleda is a wonderful line of products. I have bought this before and was happy to get such a good price from iherb this can be spendy in the stores. It is very thick and a little really goes a long way. It works good for me at night for a heavier moisturizer and would recommend to family.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Im so glad I was able to buy this on free shipping promo. It smells so good, with all natural ingredients. I like that it comes in a glass bottle package in a good size. I use it to care for my hands, elbows, legs. The composition starts off thick then after a few seconds of massaging through your skin, it gets absorbed. It feels like a good way to relax before bed. This has become part of my routine.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Excellent body cream that is very moisturizing and doesn't leave too much of a greasy residue on the skin. It has a light scent that is very pleasant but no overpowering fragrance aroma. It came packaged in glass with a plastic lid, which made me happy but also surprised me because I have purchased this in the past and it had all plastic packaging.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

My favorite body cream by far for my sensitive and mature skin. I love the smell and the texture which hydrates my skin best compared to all other big brands I tried which feel much more chemical. Great value and brand. definitely recommend. please add a 👍 if my comment was useful. thanks!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I use this body butter for dry skin on my arms, hands and legs. It is very moisturising. I use it 2X a day - in the morning after shower, and in the evening after shower. I will put on cotton socks after applying this body butter on my legs and feet. This way, I don’t transfer the moisturiser onto the bedsheet. I also wear cotton gloves after apply the moisturiser on my arms and hands. Then next morning, my skin looks so moisturised. It is a good product though a bit pricey.