SG

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Great brush and great quality, a bit to big for my hair if you have medium volume in your hair its probably better to buy the smaller kind

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It’s better for those who doesn’t have too much hair. Didn’t work that much for me

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

i have short hair so its hard to use' but for a long a thick hair it would be great

Posted on May 3, 2022

Can’t live without it

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Good for the curly hair smooth it well

Posted on May 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I generally liked the comb, but it is very difficult to clean and wash. Styling is difficult to do with it, you need to get used to it. But in quality it is good and really does not tear hair. As soon as I received it, some brushes were broken.

bec1a45f-5631-4bb5-aede-622bc30b66e1
39fc6a2d-5cab-488f-b8c3-84ee58cf8c25
8e41a3d3-3b6e-4e19-acd8-1d2afe70157e
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I fell in love with the company of these combs, good, not big and not small, what is needed for my average hair length, I will style my hair with pleasure)

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Excellent product for drying and straightening hair, not too heavy and comfortable to do with all kinds of designs I really recommend! Anyone who likes my review will give a Like

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Its wide size is used to wrap hair during the hairdressing. The quality is excellent. It is suitable for thick and long hair to medium density

Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Very easy to use, easy to brush your hands and blow your hair, make your hair feel bouncy and light, without the look of flattening