SG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer. It’s so lightweight and has medium coverage I too it off with loose powder and it stays on all day!! Added bonus it was hypotonic acid :) the only thing I wish is that it was a larger bottle. No scent, really good quality for a drugstore product

e6a31533-e946-4800-b85f-51591b38d414

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This quality un-scented tinted moisturizer improves the look of my skin. The light coverage looks nice and natural and evens out my skin tone.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Really good for 40+ skin, glad I've picked the right color. Very smooth, a little goes a long way but build able. Looks like real skin, not oily and just feels like a moisturizer.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Wow what a surprise!!! Stunning foundation!! I didn't expect it to be so good and last a whole day.. Excellent quality, perfect coverage! I use it every day.. very affordable price! Excellent packaging and size.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Great texture and hydration. Coverage is perfect. Did like the small packaging. The colour is a great match to my skin. I would recommend this product.

4TheLoveOfSkinAndCurls
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I like this skin tint. it is a good size and has buildable light coverage. I still need some concealer on top of some blemishes but overall good. I don't care much for the scent however.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I love this! It has sheer coverage perfect for every day use, it’s in a small tube container to it’s easy to carry around, will definitely reorder!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

smooth but quite runny,does even out skin blemishes and good coverage,does not smell too strong

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Beautiful color. I like it for days when I don’t want to wear heavy make up.