SG

Posted on Feb 1, 2022
Exactly what I was looking for

I needed a brow pencil which will do precise lines, so I can draw separate hairs. And this pencil is great for this. It is quiet sharp and hard, so you can creat the shape you need. The color is good. I am not 100% sure that it can be called dark brown, but it is medium dark and have a nice grey-ish undertone. This will be good for people with light brown hair.

7de043c6-6fd3-4e46-adad-05641ba9ed93
3e327fc7-41b0-4248-ae38-8fb4f46a889a

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Brow pencil is good choice with lovely size and package. The color is suitable and covered well. The quality is high . I use it every time.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I bought this eyebrow pencil twice. I'm highly satisfied. Nice and light texture, good quality, natural color. I use it every day, put on my eyebrows in the morning and it lasts for all day long. It fits excellent with my skin and hair color.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

It was ok, nothing to go out of the way for. The pencil part is very dry and hard to keep sharp as the picture shows. My concern was the texture holding up and it does not. Color looks more like black than brown.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Very good one ! 👍I love it a lot so easy to use

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

package is compact, size is also compact, quality is good, color is beautiful.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This pencil is easy to use to get the results needed. It does not break easily.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Perfect,, highly recommended,, I am in love with this product

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Easy to draw my eyebrow. The color goes well with my hair color.