SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 25, 2022

it is a very successful combination and even after the first week I can say that you can see results, I recommend it

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Great price and quality of the product. Starting to take it now and don't know the effects yet.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

excellent great product 👍 absolutely great

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Really helps me to remember better

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Haven't use it yet

Auto-translated from Russian

I can’t say anything yet, I bought it on the recommendation of a doctor, after covid, Mom drinks not so long ago, I understand “wow” the result should not be expected quickly. Two packs were prescribed to drink to start. To be honest, I really hope that it will help a little to improve attention and memory, to concentrate.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought the product for myself, as I began to suffer from forgetfulness. Delivered on time, there was no damage to the packaging. Small capsules were taken easily. Would recommend to anyone over 50.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

According to the ingredients, as a food supplement, it seems to be of excellent quality, but I need to use it for a while to tell you the result and the desired benefit in improving memory and concentration.

Posted on May 21, 2022
26,729
Auto-translated from Russian

Came here after covid, hope it helps. Recommended by a doctor. Good natural ingredients.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023
Auto-translated from Russian

The tool has one of the lowest prices in its segment. The only downside is the small bottle.