SG

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I can't find brown sugar where I like and many of my recipes call for it. I really appreciate that iherb sells products like this so I can continue baking comfort foods like cookies and brownies. The package is a little small, and doesn't seal well so you'll need to move it to a new container after opening to keep it fresh. But it's good quality and comes nice a moist with no clumps.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Great quality light brown sugar. You can tell is is composed of high quality ingredients. I use this in all kinds of recipes and always get a tasty result.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Wholesome is a trusted brand for our family. The name says it all, "Wholesome." Great taste, quality, and organic. Perfect size: big enough for several recipes, but not too much that you have to worry about it hardening or losing it's ooomph.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This is the only brand of brown sugar that I like. I chose this one because it’s organic & it’s high quality & tastes great in baking. The only con is the price!

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

We can't get brown sugar where we live, so I order this. It's a bit wetter than I'm used to but it works and tastes the same. Updated December 2021: For some reason, the last batch I got wasn't "packed" brown sugar at all. It was more like granulated, which I didn't like. I ordered another package to see if it was a one-off or a permanent change.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Nothing makes cookies softer than brown sugar. Appreciated the value for the size given.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is my favorite brand of sugar . Organic and clean

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Good light brown sugar for making cookies! Love the smell that fills my house when I bake my cookies.

Tal
Posted on May 10, 2022

Great and super tasty sugar. We love that it's gluten free. The taste is rich and nice

Posted on May 7, 2022

I use it all the time. quality is top, and taste great. I use it for baking.