SG

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

i bought this honey as the one i usually bought was out of order. this one is much sweeter and thicker than the one i.usually bought (the one in bear-shaped bottle) so it needs less to make a drink of the same sweetness. the taste is also.good. however, when baking its better to use the bear-shaped one as the tecture of this one is too thick for it to be added durectly into flour dough.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I purchased this because I wanted something healthy, good quality, clean and affordable. This fits all the requirements! I used to use manuka honey with my greek yoghurt every morning but found it too sweet and gave me a bit of a stomach discomfort. This product is a great alternative as it tastes not too sweet and is really fragrant. This is a great alternative and I am already loving the size and quality. Happy to eat it everyday and repurchase when I need to.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The honey taste is wonderful. It comes with a mess-free squeeze bottle that is so convenient and clean to use. The honey is versatile and can be used with my drinks, pancakes, or my yogurt. But the price is on the high side. Will buy it during the promotion.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Good, but it just doesn't have a rich, full flavor like some other honeys. If it were in a larger size I would use this for baking, but would prefer a richer flavor for sweetening my yogurt or tea. I do like the pour spout option, which cuts down on a gooey mess. I also like that this is raw, unfiltered, organic, which is the best of all.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Very good quality honey tastes great relatively large size for the price packaged well. I use this for my everyday frequently diet and baking & cooking best benefit composition for any recipe

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

good quality, the size of the bottle compare with the price you will see it little bit more! but with something raw and organic it's reallly worth.. My son love it also..

Posted on May 30, 2022

The quality seems good and easy to use. Just squeeze. It taste good too. It is one of the better honey as it is organic, raw and unfiltered with more health benefit. Its price is also more reasonable.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This honey tastes good and texture is thick. Does offer a natural remedy to relief cough and a scratchy throat. My irritated throat feels less tight after taking 3 times of this honey daily.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This raw, unfiltered, organic honey is outstanding! It's very sweet so a small amount goes far in tea, coffee, etc., though I also take it by the spoonful! The pricing is really good, particularly considering the reduction in producing beehives due to environmental issues.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This is a high quality honey which I mainly use to sweeten my warm lemon drink in the morning & in cooking. I like that’s it’s raw and unprocessed. A good staple to have at home.