SG

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

After tasting the vanilla version of this product I knew I had to try all the flavours. My husband likes berry flavoured drinks and he has really liked this flavour. I add about 3-5 drops to my sparkling water. I've tried many stevia products and almost invariably they have a very off putting after taste. This one tastes very good and it makes me feel great knowing I'm drinking something that tastes good without the risk of raising my blood sugar. I enjoy knowing that this product is so pure and of high quality, the price is great, and it lasts a very long time. I also like that the level of sweetness is adjustable. I'm just about to have some in my sparkling water with mint and blueberries from the garden. Having had gestational diabetes I also like that I don't need to worry about it raising my blood sugar.

463fac31-85ae-4565-bc56-ed34e7c26293
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The SweetLeaf line has the greatest stevia drops. The flavors are wonderful and natural, and there's no bitter aftertaste as there often is with stevia products. I often add the berry and vanilla to my kombucha with some mineral water, which stretches the kombucha and makes it both tastier and more economical. I also use these to sweeten low-carb ice creams and yogurt and other desserts, including my microwave cake batters. Try the English Toffee, too -- smells like cotton candy!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is sooo very berry in flavor; great in oil/vinegar salad dressing with a touch of cream atop a tuna/mixed greens, purple onion and avocado❣️

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Sweet leaf is a great addition to my hibiscus tea! It’s adds a little sweetness and makes for a refreshing afternoon drink. The plus, it’s not over the top sweet and good for you.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This is one of my favorites from SweetLeaf. I add to plain yogurt so my sugar intake is much lower than flavored yogurts. Also, add to smoothies and sparkling water for a berry soda pop! Tastes really good.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This brand is my favorite for liquid stevia, however this flavor has not been my favorite. Is a little bit artificial tasting, although not bad in smoothies or yogurt.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Didn't love the flavour and felt a little to artificial for me. Packaging and size are fine Used it to add flavour to my water

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

I dripped around 10 drops in my green latte to reduce the muddy taste of my garden grown greens. It worked for me but not for my daughter who’s sensitive to the after taste of stevia. I even used it in my keto lemon cake, I generously put 50 drops to balance the sourness of lemon. Honestly, it didn’t work as well as the erythritol, but I still like it.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Acceptable taste. I didn’t like the berry flavor , it doesn’t go along with all drinks. This package last for long time